top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Name ananta dutta d.o.birth 22-2-1991 place guwahati time 2am i want to know my carre

0 votes

Name ananta dutta d.o.birth22-2-1991 place guwahati time 2am i want to know my career prediction

posted Oct 18, 2020 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Kindly use your wallet money as u will get 100rs in your wallet use gift code FS456 just consult on call freely ..will surely give you predictions with solutions

4 Answers

0 votes

Kindly use your wallet money as u will get 100rs in your wallet use gift code FS456 just consult on call freely ..will surely give you predictions with solutions

answer Oct 19, 2020 by Acharya Amit Anand
0 votes

You can get answer and proper solutions as per KP astrology. You can call me by booking through www.futurestudyonline.com. Also you can use my Gift code FS 503 to get Rs 100 free into your Wallet.

answer Oct 19, 2020 by Bipin Bihari Lal Lal
0 votes

Hello ,you are well educated then just use the wallet money which you will get by using refer code FS497 and get conect on call to get answer of your queries....

answer Oct 20, 2020 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

To know best answer call using code FS-140 which is absolutely free.

answer Mar 29 by Vaswati Baksiddha
Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com