top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Love marriage timing

0 votes

I'm in a very serious relationship now but in order to marry,our families need Govt job at least of him or me.And we want our marriage with both of our families' consent.Previously I got 99% selected for a govt job,but didn't go right.Now please help me that can I get married to him?Or atleast can he or I,anyone of us get a govt job sooner or later as both of our families are concerned that both of us are over the marriageable age??My D.O.B.-19.03.1993,Time-14:05,Place-Kolkata,WB;His D.O.B.-25.06.1991,Time-01:41,Place-Bishnupur,Bankura,WB.

posted Feb 15 by Tishya Ghosh

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Tishya , tomar problem ta khub e serious. Tumi over phone consultation nao bcs remedy chara ei probs gulo solve hobe na.
Pls use my gift code - FS -140.

answer Feb 16 by Vaswati Baksiddha
Similar Questions
0 votes

31-8-1995 4:30pm, Mumbai, love marriage posible or not?

0 votes

Will i have love marriage or arranged marriage ? My date of birth is 11 may 2001 and time 3:11 AM

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com