top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Will i get merried to the boy im in relationship with ? (Here is my boyfriends details DOB 5 may 2001, )

0 votes

Birth time = 11:30
Gender = female

posted Feb 24, 2021 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Use gift code fs 1649 and call harshpal singh jadhav on future study online

4 Answers

0 votes

Talk through chat or call with complete details.

answer Feb 28, 2021 by Deepika Maheshwary
0 votes

Provide your details & call using gift code FS-140.

answer Feb 28, 2021 by Vaswati Baksiddha
0 votes

Birth Place also .

answer Mar 1, 2021 by Rakesh Soni
0 votes

Consult your kundli on call for better guidance use gift code FS497 get extra wallet money and get 5 minute consultation on call completely free.

answer Mar 29, 2021 by Deepika Maheshwary
Similar Questions
0 votes

I'm in love with someone but recently he broke ur relation due to their family bcz his family is against to love marriage....can we get marriage in future

0 votes

We are planning to get marry but progress is very slow for now. When we will get marry?

0 votes

I am a student right now and struggling for govt jobs..please tell me will i able to get a govt job in 2020???? And please give me some details about my marriage...will it love or arrenged marriage?? And possible year of my marriage??

0 votes

Name - Rahul Pathania
DOB- 19-10-1999
TIME OF BIRTH - 5.00 AM
PLACE OF BIRTH - CHANDIGARH
When i will be in a relationship and with whom Will the the girl i love thinks of me does she loves me if not how the girl will be in personality whom i will be in relationship and when i will be in relationship?

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com