Causes of DEATH in Astrology
Notes for advance level
Some specific observations about death happens in dasha periods of following:
1) - Waning Moon in 8th aspected by strong Saturn causes death due to disease of anus or eye after an operation.
2) - Waning moon aspected by Mars in strength and Saturn in 8th causes death from hernia, piles and kidney disease after and operation.
3) - Moon or Jupiter in a watery sign in 8th aspected by a malefic planet causes death due to consumption.
4) - Venus in 8th aspected by a malefic cause death due to rheumatism, consumption for diabetes.
5) - Rahu in 8th aspected by a malefic cause death due to an injury or boil.
6) - Sun in 10th, Mars in 4th or vice versa or together in fourth or 10th cause death on account of fall from a vehicle.
7) - Lagnesh in 8th causes death in it's main period/sub period and death is prolonged and painful.
8) - If 8th lord is in 11th and sun conjoins Mars, death occurs in sub period of sun in the main period of lagnesh.