Interpretation Of Planetary Transit VIDEO TRANSIT RESULTS OF THE SUN (1) If Saturn transits the 6th house conjunct with sun, the native will suffer illness. (2) When Saturn for Rahu simultaneously transit along with sun in the second sign from natal moon the native will be deceived by his spouse or friends we will suffer due to his hasty decisions and during journeys. (3) If Mars and sun transit the 6th house together the person may have a fall from high latitude. (4) There is danger to the pregnancy of the spouse if the seventh from the natal moon is occupied by Sun, Mars, Saturn or Rahu or 5th lord or Jupiter is ill placed. (5) If the sun transit over the natal Sun or Mars or Saturn, it results in unpleasantness with superiors, set back to business or even its closure and unfruitful journeys. (6) When the sun transit over the natal Mercury or Jupiter, it develops intellectual interests, provides success to students, progeny and promotion in job. (7) Transiting Sun over the natal Venus enhances chances of marriage, sexual pleasure or ill-health to spouse. TRANSIT RESULTS OF THE MOON (1) Transiting Moon, if benefic, over the natal Sun or Rahu enhances prosperity in profession but for a short duration. (2) Transiting Moon over natal Mars or Ketu causes enmity, disputes with relatives impediment in ventures and spoils public image. (3) Transiting Moon over natal Moon, Mercury, confers prestige gain of wealth and honors. (4) When Moon transits over natal Venus, it provides sexual enjoyment and satisfaction, luxury, materialistic goods or good friendships. (5) When the moon transits over natal Jupiter, particularly if the Moon is weak it creates impediments in monetary matters and failure to achieve desired results.
(6) Translating moon over natal Saturn causes disputes with subordinates and failures in undertakings. TRANSIT RESULTS OF THE MARS
(1) Mars and sun transit 6th house simultaneously, the native may have typhoid, high fever, eye trouble and fall from high place.
(2) Transiting Mars over natal moon causes excessive blood loss during period of menses, accidents and injuries.
(3) Transiting Mars over natal Mars results in losses due to speculation and loss of property.
(4) When Mars transit over natal Jupiter it results in promotion religious activities, success and addition in wealth.
(5) Transiting Mars over natal Venus enhances chances of marriage, increase in sexual desire emotional bliss.
(6) Mars transit over natal Saturn causes impediments in growth trouble with subordinates ill-health disgrace and dishonor.
TRANSIT RESULTS OF THE MERCURY (1) Transiting mercury over the natal sun causes intellectual development and interest in intellectual pursuits like writing of books study of new subjects.
(2) When Mercury transits over natal Mars or Saturn it results in instability of mind, mental depression, losses in business, travel abroad.
(3) When Mercury transits over natal Rahu it enhances chances of foreign travel, social recognition and its transit over Ketu results in excessive workload and physical strain.
(4) Transiting Mercury over natal Jupiter and Venus provides over all happiness good family relationship.
TRANSIT RESULTS OF THE JUPITER
(1) The native gets a child when Jupiter, the lord of 5th house, the lord of ascendant and the lord of moon sign transit 5th house itself or the lord of 5th house for trying signs of these two houses transit combination of 4 planets is quite rare however even combination of three or even two planets as indicated above gives positive results provided there is no denial in the birth chart.
(2) The sign conjunction between Jupiter and Mars takes place roughly once in two years for a period of 1.5 months to 6 months depending on their speed. Conjunction of Jupiter and Mars in Cancer, Sagittarius, Pisces, Aries, Scorpio and Capricorn signs are extremely productive and beneficial which is either of them becomes powerful in each of these 6 signs.
(3) If transiting Jupiter is conjunction with natal sun in an auspicious house the native gets respect, good health, money from speculative gain or lottery and gambling, good relationship with friends and government officials.
(4) Transiting Jupiter over natal moon causes good family amicability, satisfying sexual relationship, and gain from friends gain from relatives of the spouse useful journeys and chances of marriage.
(5) Transiting Jupiter conjunct with Mars is a favorable venture for self-confidence, enthusiasm, ambition and promotion. It may cause miscarriage, abortion or accident if conjunction takes place in inauspicious houses.
(6) Jupiter transit over natal Mercury brings success in literary pursue its educational fields and examinations.
(7) Jupiter transit in the natal Jupiter or Venus is good for love affairs, romance and marriage, settlement of family disputes respect honour good fortune.
(8) Transit in Jupiter over natal Saturn leads to bad reputation, financial losses, ill health, losses in investment in share markets.
TRANSIT RESULTS OF THE VENUS (1) When Venus transits over natal sun which is strong and benefic, the native gets the grace, pleasure and praise of his elders. However, if the sun is afflicted, it bestows ill health and disgrace of superiors.
(2) When Venus transits the natal moon, it is a fortunate period for social and domestic life, pleasures of bed, company of opposite gender. It is also a good time for love and romance.
(3) If the radical moon is conjoined with Mercury or Venus the native will excel in writing, dancing, painting, acting or music the native will prosper in business in cosmetics, jewelry, textiles, perfumes and transport.
(4) When Venus transits mercury in the natal chart one prospers in business, finance, trading in cloth and gets new friends and acquaintances.
Main points of chapter 13 - TRANSIT RESULTS OF THE SATURN
(1) Transit of Saturn over the Nicholson causes trouble in professional work retrenchment dismissal, disrespect, illness of father, family disputes.
(2) When Saturn transits over the natal moon ill health, stomach problems, mental depression and anxiety gain of money and increase in wealth results.
(3) Saturn transit over natal Mars creates problems from siblings, elders persons in authority, disputes, bad reputation.
(4) Transiting Saturn conjunct with Mercury, results in a successful educational career, impediments in business activities and ill health.
(5) Saturn transit over natal Jupiter makes significant changes in life of the native. There is over all fulfillment of desire, losses tension in married life and differences with children.
Regards Astrologer AarchKrishna
Web presence of Academy Of Astrology India
firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook page for clients https://www.facebook.com/OnlineVedicBookStore/?ref=bookmarks Facebook page for students https://www.facebook.com/AstrologicalJewelsBooksYantras/ YouTube channels for students