top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

SETTLEMENT IN LIFE

0 votes

Where shall I settle in life , In India or Abroad. 14.12.1991, 3:53 a.m. Bathinda , Punjab

posted Apr 17 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Pls call to know your answer. Use my code FS-140 to get extra wallet money and which is absolutely free.
Stay blessed

answer Apr 18 by Vaswati Baksiddha
Similar Questions
0 votes

AS PREDICTED BY THE ASTROLOGER PANEL, I AM NOW IN UGANDA FROM 14TH APRIL 2021. ALSO QUALIFIED CMA(ICWA) FROM INDIA ON APRIL'2021.
BUT I AM NOT REALLY SATISFIED WITH THE JOB, FEELING ALONE. NOT GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH WIFE.
WHETHER ANY CHANCE TO GO AND SETTLE IN DEVELOP COUNTRY WITH GOOD SAVINGS, IF YES THEN WHEN AND WHERE?
ANY FURTHER EDUCATION ALSO INDICATE? LIKE ACCA, FORENSIC AUDIT. OR I WILL OPEN A PROFESSIONAL FIRM IN FUTURE?
MY DOB 02/11/1982 POB BANKURA WEST BENGAL,TOB:08.14AM

0 votes

I am facing many troubles in my life right now regarding career. I m an IT professional. Even doing hard work, I am not be able to get onsite opportunity to work and settle in US/ Canada. Applied for US Visa but got no luck and company sent someone else in place of me. All my efforts didn't work and I am facing the delay in my all tasks related to career. Please help.

My Details :-
Date Of Birth - 09-Apr-1987
Time Of Birth - 5:05 AM
Place Of Birth :- Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

0 votes

Since past one year I am facing problems in my working life. Every two months the company finds a reason to fire me despite all my efforts and hard work. The current company also gave a reason to discontinue my job due to COVID-19 as they can't afford my salary. I can't see a defined path in my life. However, I don't feel that my job is secure anyway. Please guide me that what should I do to bring stability in my life...!!

0 votes

Time-6:02 am,Telangana....now I'm studying in CA inter ,I failed in 3 attempts now I'm going to give my 4th attempt...can I success in CA...nd presently im loving someone but he just brake ur relationship due to their family.....plzz tell about my marriage life ...will I marry to my love??..

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com