top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Are Computer-generated charts and readings as good as those done by a Trained Astrologer?

0 votes
posted Jan 9, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Computer generated charts can be more accurate when we talk about the GANIT part that is calculations for making janm kundli. But when we talk about falit that is predictions, than a learned astrologer can be more accurate than computer.☺️

answer Jan 9, 2018 by Narender Ratusaria
0 votes

Computers are being used every where these days and Astrology is also not left behind. We have very good softwares which give accurate data. Astrology is a systematic science and the predictive part is an art. Computer is a support system, gives detail anaIysis but interpretation of data requires human intervention. I feel it is the experience and knowledge of an Astrologer which makes the predictions more effective and correct than the predictions generated by the computers.

answer Jan 10, 2018 by Dr Kalpana Sinha
0 votes

To Predict of a person two parts are followed. First part is Mathematical or calculative , horoscope are generated using this process. Many reliable softwares are there to make it accurate & easy. Second part is prediction, which can be done only by the intuition of the astrologer. Astrological slokas or sutras r the deeds of the transcendental knowledge of the ancient seer. Only a scholar astrologer may perceived the real meaning of them. Perception may be vary from person to person. Hence, generating prediction by software is noting but a daydream.
Regards, Vaswati

answer Feb 23, 2018 by Vaswati Baksiddha
Similar Questions
0 votes

my name is sonia and his name is kuldeep. we want to marry each other as soon as possible.. i request you to provide me immediate remedies because i had tried a lot of things to sort this matter. m not having my father so inclusion if uncle iis there.. so i want to convince my mother ,brother,and uncle..help me pls

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com