top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

her career and present time going nature and finance In future marriage and husband in which age will be go to abroad

0 votes

Aadya
21 November 2008
8:15 pm
Faridabad Haryana

posted 2 days ago by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Aadya highly competitive individual and lots research mind, cleaver, good communicator she knows tricks of how to get the things done, sometime mind get agitated, stomach related issues indicating,
Vidya Bhanga Yoga indicating but she will overcome and to become an Post Graduate.
Abroad travelling indicating in the years 2024 and 2028-29
Marriage stronly indicating in 2031-32
Little hardship initial 2years of marriage later it is good
Financial status is good after marriage.

answer 2 days ago by Rajendraprasad N P Chaitanya
Similar Questions
0 votes

Name-virpal kaur...dob-1 august 1998..time of birth- 7.15 am to 8.15 am...birth place-badhni kalan,moga,punjab

0 votes

Want to know when I will get married and about my married life? Plz also tell me about my future husband(nature,place,financial status,profession)..?When and where will I meet him?
Name=S.Dutta
DOB=11/12/1994.
Time=10:35AM
Sex=Female
LOCATION=KOLKATA,WEST Bengal.

0 votes

When my marriage will be arrange or love my date of birth is 24.11.1996.time 8.10 am yamunanagar and in which state

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com