top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Marriage prediction

0 votes

My marriage is geeting late. Getting rejected and family issues. Any idea when will i get married and how will be thw spouse?
DOB: 6/02/1988
Time18:39
Place:mumbai

posted Nov 7 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Indicating in b/w August 2022 to August 2023.
Follow your footsteps.....
Horoscope signals about Dosha's,
remedies for improve the DAIVA BALA & GRAHANOOKOOLA to be performed.
Revert, to lead comfortable life

answer Nov 7 by Rajendraprasad N P Chaitanya
0 votes

To know detail answer pls call using code FS-140

answer Nov 19 by Vaswati Baksiddha
Similar Questions
0 votes

When will i meet my future husband? Love or arrange marriage? When will i get my desired job?
DOB:24/02/2001
Time:15:03
Place :mumbai

0 votes

I am ankita das dob12/12/1991 born at india, madhubani ,bihar at 09:05 pm i was in relation from 2009with shankar his dob 13/04/1991 born at india, bhilai,c.g at 09:45 am. Want to know will i marry him. As his father will not accept our relation because i am bihari and he is telugu. Many of the astrologer say there is no chance of your marriage with shankar. I dont know how much true it is?

who will be my husband and what he is doing will i have love marriage or by parents choice.

Thank you

0 votes

*Case Study*

A girl DOB 07 Sep 1975 TOB 10.30 am Rohtak, Haryana.
Got married to extremely abusive husband and had to leave his home fearing for her life with two children.
Moved to US after marriage and still there.
Fighting ugly court cases with her husband who returned to India, and was maliciously trying to block divorce and other cases for resolution. Divorce happened in May 2018.

She is working in a large corporation on a high posting.

She fears remaining alone in her old age and hence looking for a remarriage.

Ju Mahadasha going on with Ju, Ve both retrograde. Manglik dosha exists.

Details of boy in question looking for second marriage with girl.

Kindly guide for feasibility of marriage with this boy.

DOB 19/Aug/1983
TOB 20.17
Place Patna Bihar

Please guide if he is a good candidate for her for a long term successful marriage.

Thanks

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com