top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Relation with people and relatives

0 votes

My name is priyanka Dob 8/11/1985 6:35am rampur up. My relationship does not go long lasting with any one. Wether my friends my relative or my neighbour. No one call me.. Dont contact me even i always think of them..plz suggest. I want people to recall me and give value to me.

posted Feb 4 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

Priyanka stop thinking about those who are neglecting you. Try to focus on yourself. You are a very good human being. Rather think about God what will enrich your mind and will help you to recognise right or wrong person. Do remedy for ketu to overcome frequent problems in your life.
Be blessed.
Baksiddha VASWATI

answer Feb 4 by Vaswati Baksiddha
0 votes

*DIPLOMA IN EXPERT IN FUTURE CONSULTATION*
COURSE
OFFERED BY OUR ORGANISATIONAL FUTURE STUDY ONLINE
HELPS YOU TO UPLIFT YOUR *SUN* IN YOUR KUNDALI, WHO IS GREAT PRODUCTIVE PLANET & LORD OF FRIENDS HOUSE
SURELY IMPROVE YOUR COMPASSION WITH FRIENDS&RELATIVES
ENQIRE......

answer Feb 19 by Rajendraprasad N P Chaitanya
Similar Questions
–1 vote

When exactly will I get married, will it be arranged or love marriage
Date of birth: 22/04/1986
Time: 14:51pm
Chennai

0 votes

My name is Sanjeet Kumar Raj. D.o.b-14.12.2000. Time-12:10 P.M. Place-Maithon. Meri ex mujhe chhor kr kisi or k saath relationship mai chal gyi kya woh kabhi mere pass wpas aaegi?? Uska nam Anjali Singh. D.o.b-21.11.2002. Time-2:20 P.M. place- barakar. Or agr aaegi toh kb tak aaegi?

–1 vote

I have a relationship problem with one lady teacher who worked along with me and now she is misunderstanding me. I want her back.

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com