top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Marriage Trouble

0 votes

Due to some disputes I and my husband are living seperately since a month. He is in USA and I moved back to India on 22 April 2022. We are not on talking terms. Will he return back and apologise? Will he give our marriage a second chance? What remedies can be done to save it. My and my husband's horoscope details are:

Name: Nimisha Agarwal
DOB: 28 Feb 1992
Time of Birth: 9:24 AM
Place of Birth: Jaipur, Rajasthan

Husband's Name: Rohit Varshney
DOB: 28 April 1991
Time of Birth: 5:30 AM
Place of Birth: Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh

posted May 24 by anonymous

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

I will do love or arrange marriage caste or inter caste i have one girl in my mind she will be life partner

0 votes

My Dob-12th october1995, Place: Anantapur,Andhrapradesh,Time: afternoon 12-45pm

0 votes

Mere shadi hogi aur ladki ka name in which age OF married

0 votes

I jave a job offer but want a better paying job. Won't start working before July 2022.Is there any chance of me getting a job with pay above 8lpa? What will be the age difference between me and my future husband and what would be his profession.
Date of birth:24/02/2001
Time:15:03
Place:mumbai

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com