top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

Family issues

0 votes

My details Khushboo sharma, 14.09.1986,6.22pm,Delhi. Husband details Gaurav Ghai, 16.09.1986,9.40am,delhi .I want to know about my relations with my inlaws Me and my husband are facing some problems from my inlaws side Few months ago we were thinking about to seperate from inlaws family but due to my mother in law health issue we didn't move from here But things are not going good

posted May 28 by anonymous

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
0 votes

My name is Asma zafar birth details 28 February 1995. Birth place bahawalpur pakistan
Will I marry with my love usman iqbal his birth details 22august 1987 birthplace is bahawalpur pakistan. We are in contact with each only on chat never met each other. Due to family issues and some other problems there are no changes of our marriage. We are our families not met each other but there are main standard issues. Will he be my future husband and soulemates and are there chances of our marriage present. And when?
What is coming next in our relationship?
Will my married life be successful and happy?

0 votes

My name is Asma zafar birth details 28 February 1995. Birth place bahawalpur pakistan
Will I marry with my love usman iqbal his birth details 22august 1987 birthplace is bahawalpur pakistan. We are in contact with each only on chat never met each other. Due to family issues and some other problems there are no changes of our marriage. We are our families not met each other but there are main standard issues. Will he be my future husband and soulemates and are there chances of our marriage present. And when?
What is coming next in our relationship?
Will my married life be successful and happy?

0 votes

How will be my future husband? Will I get caring and loving husband and in-laws? In which particular I'll get married and love or arrange? Will I get respect in society and my future family?
DOB- 25/12/1998
Birth place- Darbhanga, Bihar
Time of birth- between 10 to 11

0 votes

I'm suffering since 2017.I had fracture in my left ankle in October 2017, fractured same ancle again in April 2018.My elbow faced 2 fracture since July 2018.now I'm suffering from tannis elbow,lower back pain and so many health issues.My job is also not making happy.applied for transfer,will I get suitable transfer? When will my good time start.

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com