top button
    Futurestudyonline Community

I love someone. I want to know i marry him or not.

0 votes

Name : Zainul Armesh Shinan
DOB : 09 October 1998
TOB : 05:30 AM
POB : Dindigul, Tamilnadu, India
Questions : Sir kindly tell me. I love someone deeply. I want to when I marry. I don't want anyone except him. I want to know i will marry him or not. If yes when we will get married. Please tell me we will marry with parents permission or not. Kindly tell these things sir please. I am in confusion please help me.

posted Jun 17 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Love marriage is not suitable for u, still u want to continue u can.
Ur parents will stand by you. Your marriage will happens between 04.12.2022 to 29.07.2024

answer Jun 17 by Gurvinder Singh
Similar Questions
0 votes

my name is sonia and his name is kuldeep. we want to marry each other as soon as possible.. i request you to provide me immediate remedies because i had tried a lot of things to sort this matter. m not having my father so inclusion if uncle iis there.. so i want to convince my mother ,brother,and uncle..help me pls

0 votes

My name is Asma zafar birth details 28 February 1995. Birth place bahawalpur pakistan
Will I marry with my love usman iqbal his birth details 22august 1987 birthplace is bahawalpur pakistan. We are in contact with each only on chat never met each other. Due to family issues and some other problems there are no changes of our marriage. We are our families not met each other but there are main standard issues. Will he be my future husband and soulemates and are there chances of our marriage present. And when?
What is coming next in our relationship?
Will my married life be successful and happy?

0 votes

hi , i want to know about my son future , his date of birth 30-5-2010, time 12:40 pm, birth place -sirsa ,

Dear friends, futurestudyonline given book now button (unlimited call)24x7 works , that means you can talk until your satisfaction , also you will get 3000/- value horoscope free with book now www.futurestudyonline.com